If you are reading this page, you have volunteered to usher for an RLT show, so first of all…
We have a few guidelines to ensure a positive theater experience for you and our patrons.
- Please dress in theater appropriate attire (business casual — no t-shirts or ripped jeans)
- Please arrive a hour before curtain
- Please refrain from using your phone while ushering
- Please avoid taking a ticketed seat when choosing a seat to enjoy the show
- After the performance, please walk the house to pick up loose programs and return and lost and found items to the the house manager